At WMB-ROI, we have been helping our clients bring their vision to life and meet their business needs since 1980. Our firm is a collaborative, multidisciplinary team consisting of architects, engineers, program managers, interior designers, and concept artists working in unison to delivering ROI solutions for our clients. WMB-ROI is mobile, efficient and able to meet client project demands throughout the United States. At WMB-ROI, we strive to deliver facilities that are optimized to meet budget and time restraints without sacrificing the quality or aesthetic integrity in the process.
To better serve our clients, WMB-ROI scaled our own resources to include:
110 South Kentucky Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33801
May 31, 2018
Flexible up to 40 hrs/wk
As WMB-ROI continues to grow, we seek the best and the brightest to bolster our team. We believe innovation happens through networks of inspired people, and we consider our diverse community to be one of our strongest assets. We are a fast-paced, high-energy workplace that offers the opportunity to work closely with global entertainment and aeronautics corporations, explore cutting-edge sustainable design, and contribute to the redevelopment of communities. We invite you to explore how you can make your mark at WMB for our Downtown Lakeland location.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Social Media Management
- WordPress Content Creation
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns (Google Analytics)
- Blog Writing
- Print and Web design
- Answering Incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate people
- Transporting Job Signs to/from Construction Sites & installing them
- Marketing Team Support
- Misc. administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Adobe CS, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current or previous enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree