The Lunz Group
The Lunz Group is a client-oriented, award-winning architecture firm with offices in Lakeland, Dunedin and Celebration, Florida. For the past 30 years we have provided services including architectural design, interior design, master planning, programing and visualization. We have a comprehensive approach to our projects outlined by our four core values: communication, collaboration, composition and sustainability. The Lunz Group has years of experience with a variety of projects including aviation and transportation, distribution and logistics, public and civic works, recreation and hospitality, education, healthcare and workplace.
58 Lake Morton Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801
Architecture/ Interior Design
CREATIVE SERVICES INTERN
Fall 2018/Spring 2019
Fall: July 1, 2018
Spring: December 1, 2018
The Lunz Group is looking for a part-time creative services intern with the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, creativity and the willingness to learn. This position works closely with the Marketing coordinator and must be able to collaborate on projects, take direction, and manage workload in a timely manner. The ideal fit would demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will receive hands-on learning experience on the day-to-day operations of an architectural and interior design firm as well as relevant marketing experience in a business-to-business environment. Candidates will be required to submit an online portfolio or samples of their work with their resume.
- Design the execution of proposals, maintaining creative standards set forth by the Marketing Coordinator.
- Work within our marketing/business development CRM for importing project history, company data and additional information.
- Think conceptually, understand the brand strategy, and apply to all areas of projects.
- Communicate and collaborate frequently among project team members.
- Assist with department administrative functions as necessary (sending print-ready artwork to vendors, printing necessary documents, prepping documents for binding, etc.)
- Meet company deadlines and deliverables on time.
- Prepare files for offset printing, digital output, and FTP file transfer.
- Work on special marketing related assignments
- Provide insight to the workload management of the Marketing Coordinator
- Prepare mechanicals and support art files for printing, delivery and archiving
- Design graphics web and other marketing media.
- Design collateral materials (sales collateral, brochures, etc.)
- Design web-based content, PowerPoint, proposals and e-mail newsletters.
- Rising Senior majoring in Graphic Design
- Strong visual design skills (good sense of balance, grid, color, typography, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet/E-mail
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a fast-paced team environment.