At JBT, we care about the food we eat and the reliability of our air travel. We have been innovators and market leaders for more than a century. We are a valued partner to the food processing and air transportation industries. Through our designs, manufacturing, testing and servicing of industrial equipment and technologies, we contribute to our customers’ success at an international level.
From single machines to complete processing lines, JBT FoodTech leads as a development provider in integrated food handling solutions. Our solutions enhance the value and capture the quality, nutrition and taste in food products.
400 Fairway Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33801
up to 2 years
June 30, 2018
During the internship, you will learn about JBT’s IT infrastructure and will provide technical support, including but not limited to network, computer platforms and voice systems.
• Answer support calls and track these calls in service management system
• Configure new computers with operating system and software setup
• Distribute/install new hardware and software in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, OS and network issues as needed
• Maintain all computer hardware, software and computer related supplies
• Able to work at least 30 hours per week