IGT is the world’s leading end-to-end gaming company. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “IGT.” Its holding company headquarters are in the United Kingdom, with operating headquarters in Rome, Italy; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Providence, Rhode Island. IGT attracts the industry’s top talent, with more than 12,000 employees across the globe. Our Lakeland, FL facility manufactures instant scratch off lottery tickets for lottery jurisdictions both domestically and abroad. Our interns and employees help us to become better every day as we continue to experience year over year growth.
4000 Frontage Rd S
Lakeland, FL 33815
August 31, 2018
We are currently seeking a student pursuing a degree in Finance or Accounting to support our Finance and Control AMS team as an intern. This position will run throughout the school year on a part-time, flexible schedule around your classes. This position is located in our Lakeland, Florida office.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to compile “historical data” with actual & forecast results for system delivery projects at varying levels of detail.
- Learn to identify areas where metrics/reports improvements can be utilized.
- Assist with ad hoc costing finance projects, as needed
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, or other Financial General Ledger software a plus
- Analytical, well organized, good communication skills, strong work ethic and strong desire to learn
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours/week during the school year preferred
- Currently enrolled in a degree program, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Currently in good standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA