Firefly Digital Marketing
Firefly is a boutique, Lakeland, Florida-based digital marketing agency. We build custom, clean and effective websites and provide marketing solutions to help drive traffic and convert your website visitors into leads. We are looking to grow and expand our services in the coming year.
122 E. Main St. #244
Lakeland, FL 33801
July 20, 2018
Firefly is seeking a young professional who can bring a fresh perspective to our agency. This position will be responsible for curating social media content, creating graphics, writing blog posts and helping us develop a rockstar digital marketing company. Someone with some B2B marketing education and/or experience will be highly considered. The intern could also be utilized to help with our other service area such as website content updates, copywriting, customer service and more. This is a remote position with a once a week meeting in downtown Lakeland.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and company customers ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Increasing followers and improve engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each channel.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Searching social media for relevant stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Helping outline our growth strategy and better defining our brand message and service offerings.
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Ability to write content and blog posts
- Pursuing a degree in marketing or related field. Preferably in junior or senior year.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter as this is telecommuting position. I need someone who can take direction and run with it.