Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an ongoing American success story. Our guiding principles, and humble beginning, revolve around personal honesty and integrity. We believe in strengthening our communities one neighborhood at a time, serving our customers as if they were our family, and rewarding hard work. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1957.
Today, our massive network means Enterprise is the largest transportation solutions provider. We offer car and truck rentals, as well as car sharing and car sales. We’re in over 90 countries with more than 9,600 locations. What does this mean to our customers? We’re there when you need us.
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE INTERN
Tentative: October 15-January 11
September 1, 2018
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however – everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation date no later than May 2019.
- Must also have a minimum of 1 year relevant work/leadership experience (cumulative) in:
- Customer Service (i.e. retail, restaurant)
- Management/Supervisory Experience in a sales or service industry
- Organizational/leadership involvement (i.e. Academic Organizations/Clubs)
- Military Involvement
- Community Social Involvement
- Professional/Student Athletics
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must not require now or in the future work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document