A Fine Press
With so many things competing for our attention, it can be difficult to connect with the people who matter most in a meaningful way. We conceive and produce stationery that has multiple functions and adds value to your relationships while providing your tribe with a disruptive experience. Our stationery helps you cut through the noise and engage your people in memorable, valuable ways that keep you top of mind and top of heart.
4204 South Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33801
MARKETING/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Open until filled
December 31, 2018
We are very excited to announce that we are taking applications for our Marketing + Project Manager Internship! If you love clean design and beautiful print, and have an eye for the avant garde, we’d love to have you!
- Help establish and maintain studio processes, including examination of our current processes using software such as Hubspot, Freshbooks, Google Sheets, and Gmail
- Communicate with clients
- Handle post-production tasks, including envelope lining and invitation suite assembly
- Establishing and maintaining a marketing plan
- Social media content creation + scheduling/posting (Our focus is Instagram, planned with Planoly)
- List building/research for targeted marketing campaigns
- Weekday daytime availability
- Ability to problem solve and work efficiently and independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Must have laptop computer to bring to studio
- Desire and ability to think outside the box
- Passionate about your ideas
- Local to Lakeland, Florida
- Proficient at Adobe Illustrator
- Fast and accurate with hand-work